We want to ensure you are benefitting from all the features Adthena has to offer as soon as possible, so we have created a checklist to get you started. Before proceeding any further, you may also find it useful to familiarise yourself with the following articles:
- Username and Password received, able to login to the application (any issues please let us know)
- Add yourself to receive useful Scheduled Reports (or create your own): understand Scheduled Reports
- Add yourself to receive any infringement alerts (or create your own): editing Infringement Rules
- Saved Filters created: discover how Saved Filters will save you time
- Own Brand Terms Search Term Group updated: why create Brand Terms group?
- Competitor Brand Terms Group updated: why create Competitor Brand group?
- Infringement Rules created: steps to setup a rule
- Adwords Account linked (optional): why link an Adwords account?
- Search Term Opportunities reviewed and suggestions Rejected where needed: steps to Reject
- Started thinking about how you might use the API to integrate Adthena data: ideas on API usage