Adwords Value Dashboard maps your AdWords Key Performance Indicators to your Whole Market View, allowing you to easily measure and visualise how market changes have influenced your AdWords metrics over a specific time span.
For example, you may want to compare two months pre-Adthena data versus two months with Adthena, or track performance on new terms in a specific campaign.
Please note you must have your Adwords account linked to utilise this functionality.
Apply a filter
- Adwords account
- Label filter (if you have labelled any terms)
Select a date range
Use the Date Picker at the top of the tracker to adjust the adjust the timespan.
Filter by tab
The default view is to show a Total Brand, Brand Generic and Generic keywords together, but this can be changed to show these terms separately by clicking through the tabs
- Brand: only keywords that match exactly one of your brand words, i.e. 'adthena'
- Brand Generic: keywords that contain one of your brand words, i.e. 'adthena competitive intelligence'
- Generic: the rest, so all keywords that do not contain a brand word
- Total: all of your keywords brand or generic
How were the brand words determined and how can they be changed?
The system determines the Brand terms, unless you provide us with a list of what you would like during the onboarding process. This can be changed at anytime, just contact us.
What are labels?
These are the labels that are used in Adwords, such as tagging new terms found using Adthena to track performance over a specific timeframe.
- Data is aggregated weekly, Sunday - Saturday (you have to select Sunday as a start date and Saturday as an end date)
- Data available from w/c 20th August
- Last weeks' data is aggregated on Wednesday, available on Thursday of the following week
- Amending Brand Terms does not affect historic data
- Amending Labels in Adwords does not affect historic data
- Desktop data does not include Tablet
- Average Keywords = total keywords/number weeks selected
Can I export this data?
No, not at this time.
I've recently linked an Adwords account to Adthena: why is the Adwords Dashboard not showing any data?
Once you have confirmation from the Adthena Support Team that your Adwords account is linked to Adthena, it can take up to 3 days for the Adwords Dashboard to show any data.