Sometimes competitors that you would like to see in certain reports, such as a Market Trends report, may not appear.
This is because that competitor may have such small share of voice in the current landscape that Adthena does not deem it as important in comparison to the others.
However, we understand that in certain cases smaller competitors may still be important for strategic reasons. Adthena allows you to manually add these:
- When in the Adthena UI, navigate to the Competitors section (left side panel)
- Click on Competitor Groups
- On Named Competitors, click on Edit: this will display all competitors that are included in this group
- Click on All Competitor button and search for the one you wish to add
- Once it appears, just click in the Add button
These steps will tell Adthena that this competitor is important to you and we'll start including it in your reports.
To know more about managing Competitor Groups, check out this article.
If you have questions, contact Support by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right of this page!