Adthena keeps a time-stamped record of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) so that you can see exactly the page that was displayed when the specific Search Term was searched and the infringement took place.
When you see an infringement Report you may be interested in a specific instance to know exactly when the infringement happened and exactly what it looked like.
Evidence pages can also be useful for seeing which ad extensions competitors are using, for sitelinks what are they promoting and where on their site these links go to. Also what news articles were running that day.
To see the SERP of an infringement, follow these steps:
- In your Adthena account, navigate to Reports & Alerts
- Click on View Infringement
- From the drop down menu All Infringement Reports select the one you're interested in and hit Run (or skip this step to view all infringements)
- On the top right corner, click on Export and then CSV: this will download the report
- Open the CSV file you just downloaded and locate the Evidence Link column: from here, you can chose the instance that you wish to see and simply copy paste this URL into your browser
- Once the SERP has loaded, if you cannot see any adverts then follow the instructions on the page: "If you have Ad blocking software installed, please disable it so that you can see the ads in the evidence below."
- You can click the links on this page to see where they take you
To create a screenshot of an infringement, follow the steps above, then:
- click Export > Screenshot
Infringement Rules - what are they and how do I create one?
Infringement Rules - Best Practice & Tips
How do I export export an Infringement report?
Infringement report CSV export - what do the columns mean?
Please sign in to leave a comment.