An infringement occurs when your competitors display ads that break the rules set in your Infringement Rules, such as displaying ad copy containing your brand terms.
The View Infringements page lets you:
- View evidence of the latest infringement by clicking in a term under the Search Terms infringed column
Note: to see evidence of infringements before the latest, follow these steps.
- See historical infringements based on the Infringement Rules you have created
- Plot the number of Infringers between specific date ranges
- Export infringements to CSV format including the time-stamped evidence of the infringement
- View the infringing Ads on the time-stamped Google SERP to provide evidence of the infringement
The Trend Report shows you the number of competitors who have infringed, by day, within the date range selected. You can see that the date when the infringement happened is noted also.
Under the Trend Report, you will see a table called Infringements. This gives you a detailed list of the competitors and for each, Adthena shows you an Example Infringement, the specific Term(s) that were infringed on, and the number of times that Adthena has seen this competitor infringing.
From the drop down menu All Infringement Reports select the one you're interested in and click Apply.
On the top right corner, you can change the date range to what you’d like to see. By default, Adthena shows data for the last 30 days.
The Export button is located at the top right corner.
You can export the report into a csv file - this will download the Report.
Why do I see 'No Data Found' when I try to load an Infringement Report?
The reason why you see the message 'No data found', is because within the date range you are looking at, there is no Infringement, thus there is no data