You may customise your alerts or turn them off altogether by clicking on the grey cog in the alert bell pop-up, or by selecting “Smart Monitor Settings” in the main Settings menu. Note that Smart Monitor settings are specific to the user.
Competitors and Search terms groups.
By default, all your search term groups and competitors are selected. To stop future alerts for a specific search term group or competitor, type the details into the text box at the top of table and deselect from the list. You can also filter by brand or standard search term groups or between Adthena AI and user created search term groups using the dropdown menus.
Movement thresholds allows you to customise your Smart Monitor alerts by movement threshold, so you're only alerted on the most relevant shifts. For each movement type that Smart Monitor tracks, you can choose between the following:
- 5% - Ideal for granular analysis, this is the default threshold for your alerts.
- 7.5% - A slightly higher option, this threshold filters out smaller shifts.
- 10% - Ideal for executive-level reporting, this threshold ensures you are only alerted on major movements.
- Alternatively, you can decide to turn off a specific movement type alert altogether.
You can decide on the frequency of your email alerts on market movements: daily, weekly or monthly.
- Daily = Yesterdays alerts
- Weekly = Last 7 days
- Monthly = Last 28 days
Your email is automatically populated and cannot be changed. You can forward email alerts to someone else but if the email recipient clicks on the link, they will not see the alert in its entirety unless both users have identical settings in their accounts.