On receipt of the email, please follow these instructions:
1. Click Get started where you will be directed to credly.com
2. Create a password and Sign up now
3. Click Verify to validate badge
4. Under your profile name in the top right corner, click on My Credit
5. Once in My Credit, hover over the badge to manage privacy and sharing options. By default your badge is visible to everyone but you can make it private.
6. To share on LinkedIn (optional), click LinkedIn > Add to Profile (opens a new window) and complete these fields:
- Copy Certification name > Name
- Copy Certification authority > Issuing organisation (select Adthena - Internet)
- Tick the ‘This credential does not expire’ box
- Copy License number > Credential ID
- Copy Certification URL > Credential URL
7 . Save > Finish
8. If you shared your previous badge, please remove from your profile as this is now invalid.
View and manage your badge in Bridge
Once you have created a Credly account, this badge and any future badges can be viewed and managed directly in Bridge.
1. Once logged into Bridge go to Tools > My Credentials.
2. Click on Already have an existing account? and sign in using your Credly credentials.
3. Once logged in go to Earned and click on the badge you want to manage.