Sharing your Adthena Certified digital badge to your LinkedIn profile is an effective way to demonstrate your achievement with other industry professionals. Our certificate can be verified by the digital credential provider and other industry professionals can see where your badge came from and the actions you took to earn it.Once you become Adthena Certified, this badge and any future badges can be viewed and managed directly in Bridge. Customers should access Bridge here and Adthena staff should access our internal e-Learning area. If you have forgotten your login details, please contact email@example.com.
1. Once logged into Bridge go to Tools > My Credentials.
3. Go to EARNED > click on the + symbol in the top right corner to expand your badge > View > Share
4. Select the LinkedIn icon in the top right corner and then Add to Profile
5. Use the copy buttons below to quickly fill in the information in the “Add Certification” area of your LinkedIn profile. Please note that you may need to expand the box to see all the fields.
- Copy Certification name > Name
- Copy Certification authority > Issuing organisation (select Adthena - Internet)
- Tick the ‘This credential does not expire’ box
- Copy License number > Credential ID
- Copy Certification URL > Credential URL