Before we begin processing trademark infringements on your behalf using the Auto Takedown feature, you must authorize Adthena as point of contact with Google to act on your behalf for trademark infringements. Google will then provide a “Case number” instantly in the following format [Case: XX-XXXXXXX]. This step can only be done by you, the trademark owner, and you must provide us with the Case ID in order for us to submit the trademark evidence we capture for you.
To generate Case ID, please must submit a request to Google’s legal team.
Complete Google Ads Trademark Consult Form
Step 1: Select the radio button: “Trademark owner or authorized representative of the trademark owner”.
Step 2: Select the radio button: “Authorize a point of contact to act on my behalf regarding trademark matters”.
Step 3: In the next step, the customer must add the following information:
- The trademark Adthena will monitor (only 1 per account).
- The business address (should match the address that the trademark is registered to).
- Email address of person you are authorizing (email@example.com).
- Additional context: "Hello, I am requesting that Adthena be authorized to submit trademark complaints on my behalf for the trademark listed above, registration number: #########."
- Country of business (should match the contractual domain location).
- Your full name.
- Your email address (this is where the Case ID will be sent).
Step 4: Submit.
Step 5: Note Adthena also requires the trademark registration number, which Google doesn't prompt you for. Please make a note of this number.
Step 6: Following your submission, Google will instantly provide a “Case ID” with the following subject: [Case: XX-XXXXXXX] Your Request to Google. Forward the entire Case ID email, along with the trademark registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Auto Takedown Enablement Request.