Google Shopping Ads, also referred to as Product Listing Ads (PLAs), is an online service by Google that lets users search for products, compare prices, and make purchases directly from various retailers. Adthena's Google Shopping page aggregates product information from these online shopping websites.
- Image - The visual representation of the product being advertised.
- Title - The headline or caption that represents the product being advertised.
- Market coverage - The estimated percentage of searches on eligible search terms (those that display PLAs) that this ad was shown for during the period of time.
- Competitor - The advertiser displaying the PLA.
STs - The number of different search terms we've seen this PLA appear on. Clicking on the ST hyperlink takes you to Search Term Detail where the search terms will be listed.
- Display period - The number of consecutive days we saw the PLA appear and corresponding dates.
- Frequency - Based on the search terms that this ad has appeared on, the estimated percentage of searches in which this ad was shown during the specified time period.
Users have the ability to apply Filters and Saved Filters to refine and customize the data according to their preferences. Furthermore, you can filter each column individually by clicking on the respective column header. This allows you to refine the displayed data based on specific criteria within each column.
To export the table data as a CSV file, simply click on the download icon located in the top right corner of the interface. This action will initiate the process of generating a CSV file containing the table data for convenient external use.